Monday 28 November 2011

We're going on a bear hunt...

Well...ok, not really! . . . BUT a bear hunt is a type of quest!

In literacy today we had a look at online adventure quests, we especially liked the Viking quest as it allowed us to make our own choices which had an impact on the outcome of the story.

Miss Willis' Group scored 633points from the quest to Lindisfarne, I'm informed Mr Logue's group did considerably better!

So here it is....a link to the always changing Viking Quest.
Leave a comment to let us all know how you got on....remember to tell us the choices you made;

  • Money,
  • settlement,
  • boat,
  • crew, 
  • route 
  • and the damage to the Monastery 
We'd love to know how you scored! Was your quest successful? Or did you anger the Chief?!

Click here  ---> The Viking Quest

Good luck fearless warrior, may your quest be bountiful and safe!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was brilliant well done Miss Willis's group you done great

Love Cara x

Rojay Brady said...

I played the viking quest it was really fun.
I got:
.1089 Points
.500/500 Coins
.20/20 Oblects
.8/8 Slaves
I recomend to play it its really fun.

Anonymous said...

I won the quest !
YIPPIE
by Cara Kelly x

Emily said...

Literacy has been fun learning about quests but the hobbit is really hard to undrestand!

vimmi..x said...

in this game i did quite well i chose all the right options and i won the battle my overall score was 939 points
500/500 coins
20/20 artefacts
8/8 monks
this game was really fun

Anonymous said...

hey miss willis, i love our literacy lesson atm and cant wait till tomarrow :) see you in the morning

Love lauren xx

Anonymous said...

Aaah in literacy we lost but it was great fun also 6L won not fair oh well I enjoyed myself.

Zainub.

ZzainyzZ said...

overall I got 819 and I WON!